Although we would love to be able to guarantee a 6:30 AM arrival time it would be deceptive advertising to do so, as we cannot guarantee when the snow will start! Obviously the later the snow starts the later we start. In order to predict our arrival time on your driveway, therefore, assume the following. We will wait at least 2 hours for enough snow to fall (at least 3 cms) before we will send our tractors out. You can then add another 6 hours onto this time (if you are at the very end of a route) and this will be the latest you can realistically expect to see us for your first cleaning:
|Snowfall Start Time||Kodiak Arrival Time|
|10-11 PM||6:30 AM|
|11:30 AM - 12 AM||8 AM|
|1-2 AM||9:30 AM|
|2:30 - 3:30 AM||11 AM|
For instance, if it starts snowing before midnight you can see that all driveways above are cleared once before 6:30 am. If it only starts to snow after midnight, however, we will not send our tractors out until at least 2-3AM, meaning that 75% of our driveways will be cleared by 6:30 AM and the other 25% by 8:00 AM. Of course, when the snow starts at only 3 AM or 4 AM we won’t send the tractors out until 6 AM! Usually, by this time there isn’t enough snow to prevent anyone from getting out of his/her driveway. In the event of an emergency, if our tractor has not yet passed by and you foresee having a problem getting out of your driveway, please give us a call and we will dispatch a tractor directly to your location. Otherwise, if you can wait, please use the chart above to gauge when you can consistently expect to see us.